Dear Parents and Student Drivers,
Starting tomorrow, Monday, December 2nd we will have limited parking spaces on our side of the parking lot. As you probably have noticed, there are a lot of cars parked in St. Daniel’s parking lot near the corner of Hayden and Roosevelt. This is because St. Daniel’s has rented most of their parking spaces to Fed-Ex for the month of December.
What does this mean for Ville de Marie Parking?
Ville de Marie Academy’s drop-off and pick-up times and procedures will remain the same for the most part with a few exceptions as follows (Map Attached).
1. Assigned parking spaces and areas to park (See Map – white parking spaces)
2. Dismissal carline will shift back to allow early out parking of students and then will move up to normal dismissal area. (See Map – white arrow indicator)
3. Short term parking (15 minutes) for Drop-off and Pick-up times ONLY in St. Daniel’s church parking lot right of the church area. (See Map #2)
4. Areas 3, 4 and 5 are No Parking Zones (See Map)
Assigned Parking areas (See Map – download here)
1. If you want to park to drop off and/or pick up your students, please use the Parking Area #2 highlighted in yellow and walk on the sidewalk to the school entrance.
Note: This is only a 15-minute parking time limit.
2. Spaces 1 – 4 are assigned to Teachers.
3. Spaces 5 – 17 are assigned to Student Drivers.
4. Spaces marked with X are for school volunteers and visitors.
5. If spaces marked with the X’s in above #4 are full, you must park out on the street.
Tis the season to be Jolly!! We are sorry for the inconvenience, it’s only for fifteen school days! We need all our VDM community to abide by the above parking areas and procedures, to make this run smoothly and effectively for the safety of all during this short period of time. If you have any questions please contact the office.